Monday, February 22, 2010

Evgeni Plushenko - SEX BOMB?




True, there has been a lot of sarcasm and maybe even a little nastiness directed towards Mr. Evgeni Plushenko over the last week (and maybe even a suggestion or two he may be sparking off the next Cold War -- but Dickkk Button started it).

However, his performance of "Sex Bomb" has proven that, for as creepy and evil he may be, he also has quite a sense of humor!

Enjoy Plushenko and his bowl-cut mullet golenlocks perform a "rousing" rendetion of Tom Jones's classic "Sex Bomb."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVpgQQUiBh8&NR=1



(Thanks to L.M. for this sexy update)

3 comments:

  1. Ok, this doesn't have anything to do with the Olympics but who is Anna White? I tried to google her and didn't really come up with much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sprinkles -- Anna White is my younger sister :) I first joined blogger specifically so that I could follow a blog she created when she spent a semester in Spain. I was sending her some cross the ocean sisterly love during some hard times she was having. I should probably change my profile but I can't bring myself to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for answering my question. I can understand why you don't want to change your profile. I'm sure when your sister visits your blog, she probably appreciates seeing it!

    I linked to you from CDaN. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete